Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

July 22, 2014

Listen to the Voice from Customers who took FEBICO Spirulina & Chlorella !!!

Everyone is looking for natural , organic superfood to help our body more healthy but how to choose the best source of organic superfood like organic Spirulina/Chlorella. Now it's time to listen some comments from consumers who took FEBICO organic Spirulina and Chlorella and other brands . 
Then you will know how to choose the real clean and the best quality organic Spirulina and Chlorella!!!





What Do Your Customers Complain About other Brands of Chlorella/ Spirulina?
What Do Customers Say About FEBICO’s Chlorella/ Spirulina?
Where do Chlorella/ Spirulina really come from?
Unfortunately, this Chlorella is sourced from China. I don't believe in the quality control methods of China, and I don't care if the label says "organic." I'm not putting this into my body!   -USA
Top Quality Product. Was taking Chlorella for a while before learning about the varying standards between different manufacturers and locations etc. Took a bit of research before I came across this brand - Live & Direct from Taiwan. I am more than happy with the product(s) and it's value.   -UK
Can you trust Chinese-made products?
If you go to the suppliers site, go to the products Nutrition & use info, you will see that it's grown on the Hainan Island.
1. China is suffering from pollution right now, and Hainan Island is no exception. You can find multiple sources about pollution there through Google.
2. A couple of sources online also said Chlorella from Hainan island or China in general has the highest contamination of all of the chlorella on the market.  -USA
I was advised that chlorella tablets would be a good thing for me to take on a regular basis and I was given a initial supply of a different brand by my brother, who had used them for years. When I ran out of that brand, I did some online research and found an independent study where a number of brands were submitted to labs for evaluation. A surprising result was a critical factor in the quality was determined by the country in which it was made in Taiwan, and Formosa was clearly the winner. Less pollution than any of the other contenders and not worry about radiation contamination either.   -USA
Are the products affecting my overall health?
A local health food store owner contacted her rep about the origin of this chlorella and found out it is from China. She said she won't be carrying it any longer due to the heavy metal contamination of Chinese chlorella. I have also stopped taking it.   -UK
I was very pleased with this purchase! The quality of the product was excellent. Since, I started taking the spirulina powder, I have noticed an increase in my energy level. I'm a vegetarian, and take spirulina for it's high B-12, iron, calcium, chlorophyll, & protein content. I have recommended this product to many of my friends and family. I have tried other brands, but this is by far my favorite!   -USA
Am I having a negative/positive experience consuming?
I threw up all the food and all the stomach fluid, I was throwing up massive amounts of blood and a friend of mine took me to the emergency room. I was throwing up the lining of my stomach and the doctor suggested that it was because of contaminations in chlorella tablets. He told us chlorella could make you sick because of spoilage, mold toxin accumulation and breakdown of nutrient compounds into undesirable substances.   -Norway
I have used this supplement for a few months. I would highly recommend this product. I am pleased with its quality and the nutritional value. The product helps my digestive system become efficient and gives me energy. I also feel that I get sick less when taking it everyday. I would certainly recommend trying this product for good health.  
-Italy
What reaction will occur when taking Chlorella or Spirulina?
This stuff made me sick. Sick to my stomach and generally felt bad all over, upset stomach, no energy.   -USA
I travel for business a lot and have not have the chance to eat healthily. Over the years, I felt bloated and my digestion suffers. Recently, I have been researching on chlorella and decided to try the Febico brand. Have been taking it for 3 mths now and I must say, I sleep better, don't feel bloated as before and weigh 2 kg lighter! Their customer service is also very responsive.  
-Singapore
**To know about FEBICO organic Spirulina & Chlorella 

**How to buy FEBICO organic Spirulina & Chlorella ??

Ebay online shop
Amazon online shop 


No comments:

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Blogger Templates